Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A good old fashioned English Tea Party.

 I've spent the better part of a year and a half living in London. When I came here I was(and still am) hellbent on vintage Brit bikes. I thought it was going to be like the streets of Los Angeles where I perviously lived, where on any given day you would see at least two or three custom cars or hot rods roaming about. To my despair this was not the case and the streets of London are baron of the vintage Brit's I spent so much time fantasizing about.

 Thankfully with the use of the internet I can stay updated and keen to current happenings that my friends are doing, even if I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to.







 A good old fashioned English Tea Party is what shaped up not long ago. Though outside of London, the heart and soul of hand crafted machines, parts, custom paint jobs, and good camaraderie live on, giving hope that not everything is the same like the suits that carelessly walk the Central streets of where I currently call home. Here's some of what isn't bought out of a catalog. Thanks to Anna, Rebecca, Rob, and a host of others. 

1 comment:

  1. Blimey! For one minute there I thought we'd blinked and missed you there! Not a bad event to choose for a first posting ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete